Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday shoes.

So busy today. And I have my Junior League Annual Dinner tonight. I will officially receive my placement even though I already know what it is! I'm going to be the vice chair of internal communications. I'm pretty honored I was asked to be in a leadership role my first year.

Anyways, I've decided to have a Wednesday Weekend Recap, and today I'm going to discuss the shoes I will be wearing Saturday.

First, I'm most excited about watching by baby sister graduate from college Saturday. I can't believe how fast the past four years have gone by. I'm incredibly proud of her. I'm crying just sitting here thinking about how incredibly blessed I am to have her as my sister.

I've had my outfit and shoes planned for that event for the past two weeks. And as you know I also have the boy's sister's wedding that day. And I found the dress for it this weekend. But I realized I have ZERO shoes that work with it. I'm talking ZERO. Since black or nude shoes won't work, I was stuck. But then I got an e-mail from DSW reminding me that I have $20 in rewards bucks AND FREE overnight shipping. Perfect! Now I just have to decide which shoes will work. They are both the same heel height--3.5 inches. That's my max considering I am 5'8". Once pair is silver (it's pictured in gold...there's a tiny photo of the silver) and the other is pewter. My dress is raspberry. See photo of color--this is not my dress. The reviews for both say each pair is comfy. This is a must.

I might just close my eyes and point.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the goldish color. But they're both cute.

Unknown said...

I vote silver.