Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Thoughts













  • I met up with my dear friend Sarah last night at La Hacienda’s upstairs patio to “watch” the baseball game. We saw this blogger: Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes. Still haven't told her I know who she is even though I see her ALL the time. I guess I'm weird. We each enjoyed a delicious margarita and had fun catching up. We ran into Tim. He’s a lawyer/singer and is so fun (and talented). We all love Tim.

  • I’m going to set up for the garage sale (again) tonight. We’re doing it rain or shine this time.
  • I’ve had weird dreams lately that worry me. I think I need a vacation.
  • I haven’t gotten to workout as much as I want to this week. I’m mad.
  • Heidi (from The Hills) is now scary. You should never have people say about you: “She looked better with her old face.” Keep your faces people. I mean I know cosmetic surgery is necessary sometimes, but if it’s not broken, don’t fix it, right?
  • My little baby sister graduates from college in two weeks. OMG.

No comments: