Thursday, April 1, 2010
Things that annoy me Thursday.
1. I can’t figure out how to not sweat the small stuff. I bet this is often annoying for those around me, too.
2. When people leave trash in the movie theater. Why? There are trash cans right outside the door. If you ate in McDonald’s or Panera, you wouldn’t leave your trash on the table.
3. When people flip me off while driving. Seriously, this happens to me more than most people. Maybe that should tell me something…
4. Old mascara. Like after it’s half way gone old. So not old at all. But it’s just not the same.
5. Inconsiderate smokers. Enough said.
6. When people are afraid to say how they feel.
7. People who think public relations = event planning.
8. Chewing with your mouth open. Gross. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for the constant reminders as a child.
9. People you know you can’t depend on.
10. Restaurants that have Pepsi. I hate Pepsi. Diet Pepsi. All things Pepsi.
Waiter: “Is Diet Pepsi OK ma’am?”
Me: “NO, I will take water. Thanks.”
P.S. If you identify with one of things on this list, it doesn’t mean I don’t love you. It just means you’ve probably annoyed me at some point. I know I have my own annoying qualities, believe me.
P.P.S. I do like cats.