“In the last decade or so, something strange happened – “gossip” became more than just an accepted term, it became a guiding principle for blogs, television shows and weekly magazines.” source
So, here’s my
• Spotted: I saw Mrs. Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes at last Saturday's rendezvous to the casino. She was there for her friend’s ‘80s themed birthday party. Every time I see her, I think about telling her I read her blog…but I don’t. I’ve seen this blogger around town, too. She's so cute.
• Spotted: At the casino restaurant (Flint Creek Steakhouse), I also saw Mr. Don Tyson…you know…Tyson chicken. He had a gold chicken pen on his suit. I would too. We have lots of big wigs in NWA.
• Have you heard Charlie Sheen is leaving Two and half men? Well, I’m afraid it’s true. His contract is up after this season. Will the show go on?
• Paris Hilton is moving to Malibu. That’s all.
• Aaron Carter is engaged. She’s taller than he is.
• Nicole Richie is starting a hand bag line. I would be lying if I said I didn’t like Jessica Simpson’s line, so I’m interested to see what this will entail.