Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gross or delicious?

I went to Walgreen's last night, and I was hungry. This always means I'm going to buy something I don't need. Example: Smoked Cheddar Kettle Corn.

Read this description:
"Smoked Cheddar Cheese Kettle CornAged cheddar cheese. Specially selected herbs. The finest corngrown specifically for popping. These are the ingredients of the most delicious, delectable popcorn you ever had the pleasure to pop in your mouth. Go ahead and take a bite. Enjoy the bouquet as you would a fine wine. After all, wine and cheese make an amazing snack."

Sounds fabulous, right?

It was the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten in my entire life. Maybe I'm exaggerating slightly, but it tasted like chemicals and all kinds of bad, rotten things. The bite I had of my expired cottage cheese for breakfast this morning doesn't even compare (that's a whole different story).

So, if you're browsing the chip aisle and you feel like you NEED want to buy this snack; don't do it.

Verdict: Gross. 

No comments: