Thursday, March 25, 2010
Sometimes I wonder...
• How will I handle losing someone incredibly close to me as an adult? I haven’t had to do this…
• Why McDonald’s gives coffee in Christmas cups in March. This happened to me yesterday. I documented it.
• If everything will be OK. Then I realize that no matter what happens, it will be.
• What I would be like if I had grown up in a big city like New York.
• If my Starbucks beverage is really made with non-fat milk.
• If I had the chance to write a book, could I really do it?
P.S. The magazine cutout you see behind the cup is one of my favorite quotes, and it happened to be in Real Simple this month. Thomas Jefferson (who I’m related to pretty closely) said it in a letter to John Adams in 1816.
“I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.”