Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random Kindness.

I got to work at 6 a.m. this morning because I have a million things to do. This means I didn't go to the gym before work (still doing Zumba at lunch). I stopped for some coffee before heading in the office, and the person in front of me paid for my beverage. This is the second time this has happened to me in less than a year. I blogged about it here. It's easy to get caught up in all the negative stuff in the world. This morning was a reminder of what we sometimes feel human nature has lost--kindness.

A small thing like a free cup of coffee can really make a person's day. But the bigger impact is that more than likely, the person will start to think about how she is giving back.

I need to pay it forward.

P.S. I forgot my camera. I hope I can remember so I can do my weekend recap tomorrow.

No comments: