Things I’ve done this week:
• Eaten Italian food at Joe’s, a fairly new place in Springdale. It was delicious.
• Watched Friends with Money. Liked it. I’ve owned it forever but never watched it.
• Weighed in for Biggest Loser. I will report on Monday.
• Missed Gossip Girl.
• Changed some things in my life. Let’s hope it works out.
Things I’m doing this weekend:
• Watching one of my best and oldest friends get married.
• Praying it doesn’t snow.
• Getting to see my family! My parents will be at the wedding, my grandparents will be at the wedding (grandfather is performing the ceremony), and sister and boyfriend at the reception. So excited.
*Photos are from my phone. I apologize.