Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Facts.

Happy Friday, ya’ll! After my post yesterday, I’m going to make this one a little lighter with some quick Friday Facts.

  • I’m disappointed in my weight loss this week. If you saw my workout schedule yesterday, you know how hard I worked this week. I hope next week is better.
  • I had a great visit with my grandparents last night. They came up because my grandfather is performing the ceremony for my friend who is getting married in two weeks! He is retired Methodist minister.
  • I will report my weight loss Monday with my Biggest Loser place.
  • I leave for the Vegas bachelorette party in six days!
  • On this day in 1963, the Hula-Hoop was patented by Wham-O’s co-found, Arthur “Spud” Melin.
  • It is beautiful in NWA today!
  • I’m jealous of my parents. They are going to the George Strait concert tomorrow. (photo: me with Kristin (my sister) and Tatum (my cousin) from the last concert I went to—Taylor Swift)
Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: