Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Tips.

1. Use old earrings (you know the ones who lost their mate) as push pins. See my example. I can’t remember where I read this.


2. Drink water. Always. Especially when you feel tired in the afternoon. Did you know fatigue is one of the first signs of dehydration?

3. Add a little flavor to your water and get an energy boost. My new obsession: Special K Protein Water Mix. I drink this as a snack. It gives you tons of energy, and it only has 3 calories. You just add it to your water. It has zero grams of sugar and 5 grams of protein. It is a great thing to drink before a workout. My favorite flavor: pink lemonade.

4. Eat slowly. People who eat quickly until they feel full are three times more likely to be overweight.(realsimple.com)

5. Go to www.myshape.com. It’s fun.

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Love the lonely earring idea!! I saw those Special K powders in the store and was wondering if they really worked...

MK said...

umm that earring idea is adorable!! love it! and i have many that are lost from the pair, so this is perfect. this is random, but are you on facebook? becca and i have been in touch that way, its a little easier to keep up. let me know if you are :) xoxo