Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday Thoughts.

I'm busy, busy, busy today...so this will be quick.

1. The Razorbacks won last night. I went to watch the game instead of tennis. Whoops.

2. I'm going to see Dear John as part of girls' night tomorrow, and yes, I'm excited.

3. I really want this dress for Vegas, but I'm saving money for Vegas in March. Or something like that.

*ABS Asymmetric Sequined Dress
saksfifthavenue.com


4. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. Please don't let it snow again.

5. Don't forget to wear red tomorrow. It's National Wear Red Day in support of women's heart health. Each year, more than 430,000 women die from cardiovascular disease. That's way too many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! I hope one-shoulder dresses never go out of style because I LOVE them and think they flatter me!