Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Snow day!

Sorry for no post yesterday. I felt like I was running all day at work because of an event we are working on that’s later this week.
So far this week, I’m doing better. We had a wonderful winter weekend. There was between 6 and 8 inches of snow, so we had lots of fun playing.

It snowed all day Friday, so we had a day home from work, which is always nice. However, I find working from home to be unproductive. I know some people love it, but I need the work environment. Friday night we had several people over to Adam’s new house, and it turned in to a party of sorts. We had a blast.

Saturday, Adam and I had lunch with friends, and then we decided to finally get out and play in the snow. We drove around and found a great spot. Well…the girls did. I think the boys are crazy. They sledded down the middle of the road going about 30 mph. We found a hill in front of someone’s house that was much safer. Colleen, Liz and I also had some fabulous ice pops straight from nature.
Saturday night we went bowling, and I beat Adam in the first game. He will never admit to this, but it's true. I think I bowled the best three games of my life.

I helped Adam do some unpacking Sunday, and we finished the weekend was some delicious Thai food.

Now, the snow is brown slush piled up on the side of the road, but it sure was beautiful.


P.S. I think the boys' snow outfits are hysterical.