Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just breathe.


Sometimes that's the most important thing. Literally and figuratively, that's what I'm trying to do right now. One, I have a serious cold, and two, I'm trying to be strong.

I had a great dinner with two fabulous girls last night (and former co-workers). We talked about work, boys, the public relations industry, food and global warming. Thanks for taking my mind of things Amanda and Kelsey! I meant to take a photo at our delicious sushi dinner, but I forgot my camera. I can't believe it. Since I don't have any new photos, I used a photo from Kelsey's wedding and a random photo of me and Amanda.

We are supposed to get some serious winter weather tonight. I hope that means I can work from home tomorrow. As long as the electricity stays on, I'm fine with that. We had a major ice storm in NWA last year, and most people were without electricity for a week. Hotel hopping is not as fun as it sounds.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. I hope you're feeling better!