Monday, January 4, 2010

A New Year



The new year in northwest Arkansas has started off with a winter wonderland. Although, it was not so wonderful for me this morning. After driving on sheets of ice, crying after I got stuck going up a hill (I was not the only SUV stuck), watching the police officer get stuck, and letting some random guy back my car out and turn it around, I decided to head to Adam’s to let him drive me to work. He was wise and decided to wait to go to work. With it being my second week of work, I didn’t want to make a bad impression.

Needless to say, a lot of the roads here are very dangerous.

I’m excited about the new year. I think it’s going to be the best yet.

We had a great celebration Thursday night that involved lots of friends, food, and the Ben Miller Band at George’s. We even got a fantastic parking spot. Thanks, Liz!

Friday and Saturday consisted of football (go Hogs!), and Sunday was pretty uneventful (besides the fact that we woke up to snow in NWA).




When I get my new computer, I promise my blogging will be more consistent.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're supposed to get snow later this week. Be careful!