Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday facts


Happy Friday to everyone! It's been a great second week at work. Because it's Friday and I've nothing better to blog about...here are some random facts...about me, about life, about stuff.
  • Adam closes on the house next week. Hooray!
  • Diet Coke was invented in 1982.
  • I wore two pairs of socks with my boots today because it is 7 degrees outside right now. My feet are numb. What's the wind chill, you ask? Well it's -7.
  • I stayed up wayyyyy too late last night watching the football game.
  • I'm excited about girls' night tonight.
  • I'm going to Vegas in March! No, I don't gamble. I like my money where I can see it--in my closet. Isn't that what Carrie says? I'm going for a bachelorette party!
  • I have two fantastic friends getting married this year, and I couldn't be happier for them.
  • World Tourist day is observed on Sept. 27. That's my birthday. I think that means I should go somewhere fantastic for my birthday.
  • It's snowing right now. Great.
  • Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
  • I think 2010 is going to be my favorite year yet.
  • "Goodbye" came from "God bye," which came from "God be with you."
So, goodbye! I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

*Picture is of Old Main at the University of Arkansas in 1954.
  From: Encyclopedia of Arkansas Web site

No comments: