- Adam closes on the house next week. Hooray!
- Diet Coke was invented in 1982.
- I wore two pairs of socks with my boots today because it is 7 degrees outside right now. My feet are numb. What's the wind chill, you ask? Well it's -7.
- I stayed up wayyyyy too late last night watching the football game.
- I'm excited about girls' night tonight.
- I'm going to Vegas in March! No, I don't gamble. I like my money where I can see it--in my closet. Isn't that what Carrie says? I'm going for a bachelorette party!
- I have two fantastic friends getting married this year, and I couldn't be happier for them.
- World Tourist day is observed on Sept. 27. That's my birthday. I think that means I should go somewhere fantastic for my birthday.
- It's snowing right now. Great.
- Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
- I think 2010 is going to be my favorite year yet.
- "Goodbye" came from "God bye," which came from "God be with you."
*Picture is of Old Main at the University of Arkansas in 1954.
From: Encyclopedia of Arkansas Web site