Friday, November 6, 2009

Frustrated.

Do you ever get so frustrated about something and want to say exactly how you feel, but you don't...you just smile and pretend everything is OK. THAT"S HOW I FEEL. It's when the consequence of doing something about it could be too bad to risk it.

But I'm working on it. And it's Friday. Hip hip hooray!

I know this is a very ambiguous post. I feel like I should have started, "Dear diary..." And no, I'm talking about any of you!

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: "What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!" -Terry Pratchett

(picture from Google)

1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I feel like that at least 3 times a week...all thanks to a grumpy old turd that walks the halls of my office.

Hooray for it being Friday tho!