Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sickly (but still working)

Well, it's official. I have the first cold (or something) of the season. And so does Adam. It's great. I slept for about three hours last night. You know the "can't breathe," "can't get comfortable" kind of sleep. However, due to my lack of sleep, I was able to catch up on Toddlers and Tiaras and Brothers and Sisters. I also realized another show I had started to watch (The Beautiful Life) had been canceled. After three episodes. Ha ha. It's probably for the better. I don't have time for TV. Except at 3 a.m. when I can't sleep.

I am at work today, though. The last thing I want to use my PTO (personal time off) for is because I'm sick. No thanks. Yes, I'm that person.

In other news, my computer is broken. Or something.

But hey, at least it's Wednesday!

P.S. I totally had fun scrapbooking last night. My group made 40 something pages. Fabulous!

P.P.S. I hope it doesn't rain Saturday.

P.P.P.S. Football weather is supposed to be how it is in this picture from last year.

P.P.P.P.S. I wore my red coat today because it was in the 30s this morning. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better!

MK said...

Hope you start feeling better, it was pretty chilly here too this morning! :)