Friday, August 28, 2009

Outfit planner


I love to plan things. Anything. So, of course, I plan my outfits. When I go to bed at night, I always plan in my head what I'm wearing the next day. When I have an event, I always think far in advance about what I will wear to it. I've always been that way. I started picking out my clothes when I was three. Thanks, Mom!

Hence, I was very excited when my outfit for the first Fayetteville Razorback game came in the mail today. It's so cute. I will debut it Sept. 19, but for those of you who won't be there, it's the black, white and red dress in this post.

My 25th birthday also comes in September, and I am going to the Taylor Swift concert that same weekend. Don't judge. I love her. Obviously, the cowboy boots in the previous post are perfect.

I'm thinking about this dress for my birthday. It's very, very cheap. With the cowboy boots of course.

Happy Friday!

No comments: