Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Rewind button.


This morning, I forgot my cell phone at home. I didn't grab my jump drive with the bridal shower photos so I could blog about them today. I spilled coffee on my ivory pants ... but I can't show you because I don't have my phone or camera to take a photo.

I have a million things on my to-do list, but when little things like that happen, it makes me want to curl up in bed and watch LMN. If you don't know what that is ... well, that's too bad.

Another stupid thing I did: I ordered a few thank you cards to hold me over until the "real" ones come in for the wedding. This would be great--except I ordered postcard type cards and not folded thank you cards. I suppose they will work, but it made me feel dumb.

Wouldn't it be great if every once in a while, we could just hit the rewind button?
Just because I think this is beautiful. From Stylemepretty.com.

2 comments:

Marian said...

Totally wish I could have a rewind button sometimes:)

Anonymous said...

Hi, just thought you might like to know about a giveaway I'm hosting.

http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway.html