Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello from Chicago.

I know I haven't blogged in forever. I decided to focus on spending time with my family during the holidays since I don't see them enough!

But, I did make it to Chicago early this morning. I'm all checked into the hotel, which is pretty nice. The only problem I can tell so far is that the ambulance noise might get annoying since the hotel is close to a hospital. But that just adds to the big city feeling, right?

Watching Boardwalk Empire has made me so interested in the gangster history of the Windy City. Perhaps we'll do a little exploring of some of their famous stomping grounds!

What do you think about prohibition?
via
Happy Wednesday!

P.S. I will have a giveaway next week! 

3 comments:

Angie said...

Have a great time! I could spend days just walking around that lovely city. It's my favorite!

Leah said...

I was in Chicago the week before Thanksgiving and really enjoyed it! I would love to go back during the summer cause it was too cold for me. Bet its even colder now. Are you staying near Michigan Avenue?

Allison said...

Thanks for your comments, ladies! I love Chicago, too! We stayed right off Michigan Avenue. It's so convenient to stay in that area, and we found a great deal at a Marriott!