Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sweet baby.

Sweet, sweet baby.
We made a special trip to Washington Regional yesterday afternoon to see baby Hudson Tate. Hudson’s dad is one of Adam’s good friends, and their wedding was one of our first “dates” back in 2008. It’s hard to believe more than two years have passed.

I love babies! He has so much hair. So cute.

I’m so glad we got to see the new family during this amazing time in their lives. Baby Hudson was born Tuesday, Sept. 14, and he weighed around 8 lbs, 3 ounces. I can't believe a baby that big came from Natalie because she’s so tiny!
Hoping he doesn't start crying now that I took his pacifier out.  

Even though he’s a pretty big newborn, he still seems so tiny. He’s the perfect little baby.

Gorgeous mom with new baby.
I stole this pic from her Facebook (hope you don’t mind, Natalie!). How gorgeous does she look? It’s hard to believe she just had a baby.

Funny: Mr. A was so surprised when I told him we needed to bring something to the hospital. (We decided on cookies from Rick's Bakery). I guess that's what us girls are for!

Exciting things:

I had Starbucks today.

It’s almost Friday.

It’s almost my birthday!

Normally, I take time to plan a birthday “party” for myself. I invite all my friends and figure out something for us to do. It’s not really stressful, but it takes time and effort. I decided I’m not going to do that this year. I’m not going to worry about what time, where to go, if anyone will come…I’m just going to let my birthday happen. I’m going to try to not WORRY about it. If you know me, you know I worry about everything. Now, let’s just hope I don't WORRY about not planning anything…

No comments: