Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dinner day two.

We ate dinner at Cinque Terre, which is the Italian restaurant. We didn't make it over there until about 8:30 p.m., so we had to wait about 45 minutes for a table. But waiting isn't bad. They give you a buzzer and you can go walk around. They had a market set up close to the lobby, and we enjoyed a drink at the lobby bar.
Having fun while we wait.

The food was wonderful. I also liked that they had bread and appetizer like food set up in the middle of the restaurant, so if you were starving there was something for you to eat immediately. My favorite thing was an olive spread for the bread. For my meal, I had shrimp and capers and it had some sort of potato mixture in the middle. It was so good. The boy had lasagna, but before I thought about asking for a bite, he'd already eaten it all!


My half-eaten food. The bread and olive mixture are on the right.

1 comment:

Rene said...

Food looks amazing...love the idea of the bread and appetizer area...have not heard about that before! You look too cute in that little black dress!! Having a great time and it shows!!

Rene xoxo