Wednesday, July 28, 2010

80 round trips.

I estimate it took us at least 80 round trips via the stairs to get my stuff in my new apartment. And the sad thing? A lot of it went to the boy’s house. I moved in with my friend Liz, and the apartment is SO much better than my old apartment. It has wood floors and tall ceilings. It has a nice balcony with a great view. BUT it’s on the third floor. When I move out, I’m just tossing my stuff over.
Mmm...I only taste a little bit like cardboard.

I definitely needed some Starbucks this morning. Mostly because I have no idea where my coffee maker is (or my underwear…good thing I had some extras in my gym bag). For the first time, I tried a Starbucks breakfast sandwich. After using my seat heater as a warming tray because I had to run a couple errands after picking up breakfast, I tried my English muffin with egg and reduced fat turkey bacon. Not the best thing I’ve ever had, but it’s not terrible. I would have much rather had some yogurt or oatmeal, but it works.

And in case you were wondering, it has 330 calories. Definitely not your everyday breakfast.

Now I just have to find my workout proxy card so my old apartment place doesn’t stalk me…


No comments: