Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wedding Part III. The finale.


And now the main act, people. The wedding was beautiful. It was the first Catholic wedding I’ve been to, and I loved the traditions. Katie looked beautiful, and I could see how truly happy they were.


The band at the reception, Tragikly White, was so fun. Loud, but fun. Everyone danced. There was definitely some booty shaking.

We ate lots of delicious food. Chicken and beef skewers, potato martinis, homemade chips and French onion dip, crab bisque, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, pasta salad…I could go on and on.

The wedding cake was gorgeous and the groom’s cake was perfect. It was actually three cakes...that were shaped like each one of their dogs. Someone spent some serious time on those cakes.


Now the new married couple are blissfully enjoying some fun and sun in Maui. I’m only slightly jealous.

No comments: