Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fabio Gyro.

Do you ever have one of those conversations that just make you laugh? Well, I have them a lot. The boy is pretty funny…even when he doesn’t try to be. Last night, we met Liz and Dave for dinner and drinks at Louie’s. We started talking about vacations, and I said I wanted to go on a 12-day cruise in the Greek Isles. Not too much to ask for, right?



Well, as that conversation progressed, Adam expressed concern (after a couple beers) about us going on a Greek cruise and me meeting a guy named Fabio Gyro (make sure you seriously roll the “r” in the that) and running away with him.

Google Fabio Gyro and this what you get:



I think I will stick with my non-Greek (slash Spanish), non-mustache sporting man. Maybe Fabio Gyro is your dream guy, but he’s not mine. Thanks.

No comments: