Monday, May 3, 2010

My Weekend Review


Friday night: Pizza at Guido’s and not much else.

Friday's score: 3 out of 10



Saturday: Garage sale! And no rain! The garage sale was successful, and everyone made some money. Sidenote: people actually steal from garage sales. You know about the chandelier, and several items of jewelry were stolen Saturday. Really? I guess I priced it too high at 50 cents.

Saturday afternoon: I took a fabulous nap. 5:30 a.m. is way too early for a Saturday. I also watched a Lifetime movie. I’m not ashamed to proclaim my love of Lifetime movies. And this one even had Elizabeth Berkley (aka Jessie Spano) in it.

Saturday evening: Ate dinner at Wasabi with the boy. I'm glad he's decided he likes it. We also had sake with green apple flavoring. Much better than plain. Met Dave and friends for his girlfriend’s birthday party at Dickson Street Inn. It’s an adorable old house that has about 10 rooms and recently opened up a wine bar. This was the first time for us to meet her, and we had so much fun. Somehow, we ended up at the Electric Cowboy with people we didn’t even know. I think the name speaks for itself. Oddly, we ran into three of Adam’s good friends there, so it turned out to be a lot of fun!

Saturday's score: 8 out of 10

Sunday: We played kickball all day. Literally. Adam and I had lunch at La Huerta, went straight to the kickball games, and stayed at the park until around 8 p.m. We then met some friends at Jose’s for dinner. I finally made it home around 9:30. And Mexican food twice in one day is too much!

Sunday's score: 9 out of 10

This is another busy week. I will be out of town every weekend for the entire month of May. Whew…I’m tired just thinking about it…

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Don't forget the t-shirt that the the woman straight up walked out with on her back - price tag and all. People are so, so strange.