Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Biggest Loser Update

I decided to save Vegas Part II for tomorrow.


Today, I’m going to update you on my Biggest Loser place at work. I figured since Biggest Loser comes on television Tuesdays, it was appropriate.

Vegas Food
I ate a lot in Vegas, and I haven’t weighed myself since returning. I'm talking sushi, an ice cream cone with sprinkles, fast food, adult beverages, Starbucks, a blueberry scone, a blueberry muffin, a sausage biscuit, Twizzlers, Mexican food, granola bars, a pretzel with the dip, a chicken caeser wrap that had croutons in it (I gave half away at least), gummy worms, peanut butter crackers...I'm pretty sure I just named everything I ate from Thursday to Sunday. I even drank a real soda. I never do that. 

My diet normally consists of fruit for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and chicken or fish with veggies for dinner. (At least during the week...) Friday should be interesting.
Weigh in
I didn’t weigh in last week because I was in Vegas.

However, even with not weighing last week I stayed in sixth place. Let’s just hope I didn’t gain any weight from the week before. That will show up Friday and could move me down.
I’m trying to pay close attention to what I eat this week. I had soup for lunch, and I found a hair in it half way. That means I only had half a cup of soup. It was from the cafeteria at work.

To have the same percentage of weight loss as the person who was in first place last week, I need to have lost six pounds by Friday. Now, I haven’t weighed in almost two weeks, but I still don’t think that’s going to happen. A girl can dream.

Losing six pounds still wouldn’t put me in first place because I’m sure the people ahead of me lost weight this week. But I want to stay competitive. Our final weigh in is April 16, and I sure could use the $250 prize.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: